My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

What this is and isn't going to be

If you're reading this, I don't know why. The only reason it exists is to give me a place to vent. Lately i've found that writing is the best way to get it out. There is nothing here that concerns you and I don't know why you would read this in the first place. But if you are, Here's the backstory:

For six years I have been on and off with the same person, the only person who I have been with, by choice. She recently left me, again, and for what I feel is the final time. the issue is that we have a son together, Ryen who's a great kid, four years old and very smart

She left me on 1 Nov. the day before I had eye surgery. I got the patch off my eye today (2 Nov.) and I'm in the mix of recovering from both surgery and (for lack of a better term) relationship shit. The purpose of this blog is that I now have two weeks, perhaps longer to do nothing all day but sit, think and question the future. this blog only exists to help me get my thoughts in a coherent form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home