My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

The Craziness

The crazy thing is that part of me wants her back. Like I don’t want to give up. Logically I know that her leaving was the best thing for both of up. She found someone to make her happy and I wasn’t happy with what we had become. She’s cheated on me before. This time wasn’t quite like that. I told her, even if I didn’t wholeheartedly mean it, I did say, that it was okay for her to date other people. But having her leave like that. Just run away because of the stupid little arguments was just painful. It sounds crazy because we have a history of not being good for each other. She has a history of cheating on me and I have a history of taking her back. In my head I know that this the best thing for both of us. But my heart still hurts and my soul feels heavy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home