My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Friday, March 06, 2009

Life Goals

I was told today that I should be more focused on my overall life goals and came to realize I never really wrote them down anywhere except my notebook. So here goes, in no particular order:

1. finish an MBA or JD program
2. speak at the TED conference
3. eat an endangered species, ideally the young of an endangered species. or eggs. I could eat eggs benedict of some endangered bird.
4. punch a dolphin, i don't really know why, i just think I need to kick the ass of an animal that can kill a shark
5. learn a major language from each major continent. Cantonese, Swahili, Portuguese (2 for 1)
6. publish an actual book and not just articles
7. drink an entire gallon of milk in under 30 min. without puking
8. see my son grow up to be more sucessful than his mother
9. never pay alimony
10. retire to a tropical island where i can sit all day, play dominoes, drink red stripe and eat lobsters the size of small children
11. invent a new word
12. learn to cook french food. maybe pastries madelines or those weird little tube ones.
13. go to vegas, waste $10K on nothing, leave with blank spots in my memory.
14. tell the important stories

...that's the start anyway

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home