My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Interlude

Christopher Hitchens has remarked that “the four most overrated things in life are champagne, lobster, anal sex and picnics.” On the other hand, valued as lowly as you might expect is my malfunctioning gallbladder. So I got rid of mine yesterday. Not feeling great, but feeling great at the moment, ut better than I expected to and I'm just waiting until I feel good enough to eat some spite chicken. Which is basically just fried chicken I'm going to eat out of spite because I haven't been able to have it for a few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home