My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Thursday, October 07, 2010

More shit with my eyes

I started this a while back after eye surgery and now I'm full circle.

On 30 Sept. I went in to get a cataract looked at. Foud out that I also have something called Fuch's Dystrophy. I actually had a whole couple of funny paragrahs about it.

I am, however, at this point, not feeling very funny. In fact, I'm rather panicked.

Night efore last, I noticed that all of a sudden, it was taking my eyes a very log time to focus ad adjust to changes in light/dark. I was worried but went to sleep, figuring that if it was the ame way in the morning, I would schedule an emergency appointment. I got up yesterday morning ad things were okay, so I didn't think much of it. Then again, last ight I started having similar problems and now, I canbarely see. Hell, eve as I'm writing this I'm fucking headutting the screen and I can't well make out what I'm typing.

My fear, yet most likely thought, at this point is that my retina is detached again. I will be calling to schedule an appt. today, so if I'm not back on here with some bullshit story of happiness, I'll proably be getting prepped for surgery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home