My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Monday, December 14, 2009

checking in.

It's been a while since I've written anything here. I'm sure that as I write this, I'm forgetting things, but I'm up early today (went to sleep early) so now I find myself with time to think. While I listen to Max Brooks' World War Z, I'm reflecting a little on the past few weeks.

Significant changes with work. I'm not sure how to think about that. I've been asking for change but the particulars of re-organization have put me in a place, I'm not necessarily sure I'm comfortable with. I've given my word to give it six months so we'll see how it goes.

Got a call from Dad last night. He opened an account for Ryen which is nice. I'm guessing that means it was done from a branch on Kauai where he's still working (Sat. and Sun. too apparently). I should probably add in the money I've been saving as well but I don't think I will. I'll hold on to what I have for a few more years I think.

I spend Thanksgiving this year in Kona, was hoping to spend Christmas there as well. I've got a little over a week off from work from the 24'th so I was planning on going to Kona. Or maybe California. Maybe not, I guess I need to learn when something is over.

All in all I suppose everything is stable. Not bad, not necessarily good, but stable and I need to get back on track with changes.

To start I need to get some ant bait, because seriously, the goddamn ants are annoying me right now. They don't bite, but it's a tone of those little fucking ants and they're driving me nuts. I can feel them climbing on my feet when I walk into the bathroom in the morning and I'll see them if I don't clean the kitchen counter right away. It's driving me nuts. I'll do something about that today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home