My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

thought of the day project

I've got this one blog for all my random thoughts. Some things on there are awesome, some things on there are pretty lame. Most of those things are inappropriate but still, I'm usually happy with what makes it there, just not happy about the consistency with which I put stuff up there.

So as inspired by JoCo's "thing a week" I'm going to try through the next few months to post one random though a day. Sometimes I have more than one in a day and I'll probably try to queue them up, but I want to consistently put stuff up there.

Jerry Ssinfeld has this thing about "don't break the chain" as a productivity method. Each day you cross off on the calendar and keep it someplace easy to see. So as yo build up days of consistently posting things, the further you go the more you want to not "break the chain" on your calender. I'm hoping that after a few weeks I'll be motivated enough to actually get into that habit. For now though, it's just sort of a neat idea I want to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home