My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Dream Interpretation

I've read a few books on dream interpretation. By far nothing major and I still don't understand much of it. I know just enough o bullshit it some and sound like I know what the hell I'm talking about.

Anyway, I had an interesting dream the other night. I flew from Honolulu to LAX to attend a lecture at USC. Can't remember which lecture. Probably one of Cory Doctorow's. Doesn't really matter. It was odd though. I remember flying up to LA with a good friend of mine, and we got there about ten minutes late, after the lecture had just started. I recall seeing a bunch of other people I know; some old friends from high school that I haven't seen in years, some friends friends from college, some former students of mine. All very odd. I'm not really sure what to make of it. Sometimes I miss LA. As much of a shithole as it was, still is, whatever, I miss it sometimes. Or maybe I just get senselessly nostalgic. Ah fuck it, maybe I'm just tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home