My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Avoided Surgery Today

The follow up eye appt. went well. I don't apparently need surgery for the time being. Which is good. Hopefully I won't need it for a while if ever. The cataract in my left eye is still developing but I do feel a little better now that I don't have to freak out about surgery.

On the other hand it was kind of nice motivation towards doing some of the stuff I wanted to do, like finishing writing the two bits that I currently have in outline. Hopefully I won't lose the motivation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home