My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

21 Years

21 years ago this evening, my mom died in a car crash. It's been a long time. I don't even know what to write, just feel that I need to write something about it. At least mention it. Pay homage to a candle that burned brightly but far too quickly.

I could start writing a whole 'thing' here about it, but nothing I'm thinking seems to make sense. I could talk about the memory and blah blah blah and I don't mean to sound callus, I just, nothing that I'm thinking seems appropriate. And I know most of what I write (here and in other places) isn't exactly appropriate, but I feel that anything written about this should be. And nothing right now comes to mind. Suffice it to say, I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home