My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

You can always tell it's going to be a bad day from your dreams the night before

For example, last night I slept on my couch and had the weirdest dream. Not that I can remember much of it at this point, but I was grocery shopping. Names I hadn't neard in years were popping into the dream. Names I wish I hadn't heard in years were popping into the dream. Basically I once again woke up feeling a combination of angry and sad. Neither of which is a good way to wake up and neither of which is a good way to start a day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home