My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Living my life by Outlook

Sometimes you let the technology help you do things and sometimes you have little choice but to let the technology run your life. Lately I've been letting MS Outlook run my day. I let it tell me where to go and when to go there. I joke about it regularly, how I live my life by Outlook, but it's supposed to be a joke. Lately, not so much. The sad part is that it's stretched past just work. I have to do lists and such to organize what I do at home. Amazing how much the technology can control you instead of vice versa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home