My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Exhaustion

I went to sleep last night around 1 AM, got up around 5 (which by itself is four hours and pretty good for my normal sleep pattern), ate breakfast (leftover bento from a speech thing this weekend) watched the latest Battlestar Galactica then went back to sleep around 9 and just woke up now at about 1:30 which is another four and a half hours. In total since last night I got 8 and a 1/2 hours of sleep. This is somewhere between two and four times the normal amount of sleep I get and I'm still fucking tired. And my legs are sore. And my neck is fucking killing me. And I feel like I could sleep even more, but it's going to fuck up my work schedule now. Shit need to go to laundry. More in a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home