My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Things Old and New

I'll be starting a new job in a couple of weeks and in the mean time, I'll be trying to extend some of the older stuff I've written to be useful for the podcast I'm helping out with. Things are getting better. Slowly but steadily. Hopefully the trend continues. In the mean time, I've still got a decent selection of wine and I found out that the Foodland I normally go to carries my current drink of the month, Bushmills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home