My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

What Fucking Day Is It?

Okay, I think technically it's Tuesday but fuck that. I say it's not tomorrow until the sun comes up.

It's been a long couple of days. I had some papers to go through so I haven't slept since something like Friday. I meant to try and get some sleep but then Renell brought Ryen over so I was up. Now I just can't seem to go sleep. Oh well. Insomnia is back. Alcohol consumption seems to be pretty regular. Ah bad habits die hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home