My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Two Adam Sandler Movies

I saw both Anger Management and Eight Crazy Nights while I was home, the latter one is animated. If you’ve seen either one of them, I think I’m getting to be like the main character in Anger Management and it’s not a particularly appealing thought; I don’t think I’m getting to be like the main character in Eight Crazy Nights because I haven’t yet frozen someone with poo and forced them to be reanimated by shit-licking deer. I recommend both movies if you have Netflix or something similar. Anger Management might be worth the five bucks to rent it, but only if you’ve got some free time. It was funny enough, and David (Adam Sandler’s character) has a huge cat named Meatball that’s just goddamn hilarious but it’s not a super movie. Plus it has a happy ending and I’m not particularly about happy endings right now.

If you’ve seen Anger Management you’ll recall that David pretty much just takes shit from people and internalizes a lot of it. I don’t think I used to do that as much. I know I certainly didn’t do it as much as I do now. Not that it disturbs me greatly or anything, just that I don’t particularly enjoy putting up with bullshit and its worse that I find myself doing it more and more often. One of these day’s I’ll probably end up like Chuck and if someone gives me a wrong look I’ll punch them in the face and piss on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home