My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

What I’ve Been Up to For a Couple of Days 4:26AM 22 Dec 2005

I’ve spent the past couple of days catching up on my back tech magazine reading and catching up on some of other menial tasks I keep putting off. I’ve gone through the old file on my computer, archived what was old and kept the rest.

I’ve also been trying to revise and update some of the LD notes that I’ve written over the past four or five years. Some of them are incomplete, others contain a number of errors and some even contain a number of outdated references to Oprah. One of these days I’ll get the full set of them published, but I’ll need to go through them first and do some revisions. So far I’ve finished one set completely and I’m working on the rest.

I’ve also been catching up on some back sleep which is very nice. Not that I particularly feel rested. Last night the dog spent most of the evening barking at the pigs outside. And this morning when I got up there was a rat on the kitchen counter that I had to grab and throw out the door. It seems like the animals are invading. Oh well.

I’ve also gotten some work done on the computer here although it seems I still have quite a bit to do in order to get it back into working form. Hopefully I can get this all sorted out before I have to head back. I should hear from a couple of possible employers in the next few days. That guy from the trade school is supposed to get in touch with me although that might not be until later in January. Hopefully I can get some stable employment in the next couple of weeks. At least around the start of the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home