My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Dinner Conversation With Myself

Not so much talking to myself, but I have been thinking.

Here's a thought from a few minutes ago as I finished dinner. If I had simply been left, instead of being left for someone else, I think I would be better off. At this point part of the pain comes from the failure of that relationship and part of it comes from feeling like I've been used, as thoough I was simply conveniently available and was something to be used until a better alternative was found.

As to whether or not that's true, who knows. Perhaps Jim Beam does, I think I'll go ask him. cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home