My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Randomness

I spent a large part of the past weekend engaged in totally random activities ranging from really good Indian food to playing music to nearly getting drenched in a downpour at Ward. It's a set of randomness that's continuing and I'm enjoying it quite a bit. Keeps my mind off of stressful things and clear it for the rest of the work that I have to do. I haven't been overly burdened by nearly as much stress. Even today, I had a long day and it didn't feel very long at all. Though I do still have to stop by Long's a little later and pick up the Rx that I dropped off so it's not totally over yet. Still, it's been a good week.

Today was the last day of my classes at UH. Finals still remain though in my case I only have to show up for one exam next Thurs. I'll be tutoring again this Sat. which is nice. Kind of gets me back into the familiar territory of teaching. But on the other hand I need to consider a job somewhere. The small business IT gig I've got going is okay, but it would be nice to put in a stable day, even if it does mean working for the man again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home