My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Insomnia and Recovery

I'm still having trouble sleeping. In part for the same reasons but not as much anymore. I don't wake up in shock after twenty minutes after bad dreams. But I can't fall asleep. It's 1 AM now and the last time I slept was Sunday after the speech/debate thing. Still, I can't fall asleep, I'm not obsessing anymore which is nice, but I'm...if not quite sad then certainly not happy. Not that I need to be happy to sleep, I just find it difficult.

So I was supposed have jury duty on Tues. Morning. I called the phone line and they cancelled my case which is nice. I won't get called for jury duty for at least two years. Still it almost would have been good to do something else tomorrow. Better to keep busy, be distracted and tire myself out than sit around moping.

Off to try and lie down now, stare at the ceiling and see if the pills I just took will kick in soon.

UPDATE: Still can't sleep, but I've been catching up on podcasts, in a random moment of free time, I dropped a call to CC Chapman of Accident Hash and U-Turn cafe and just noticed that it got played in U-Turn Cafe Episode 5 Very nice of him, the intent wasn't to really have the comment played, but still quite nifty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home