My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Status Check

The eye is doing okay. The lens is still in place and getting clearer. It's not great, but it still works. I'm cleared to return to normal activity on monday and I have an appt. on Tues. morning to see how things are. Hopefully that goes well. I usually walk around just using the left eye, which makes for odd depth perception. When I use the left eye anywhere except inside my apt. (which I know well) I have to use the glasses. BUT, when I use the glasses, the right eye is actually worse than when I don't, so when I check my right eye daily to see if there's any noticable improvement, I don't use the glasses. It's odd because now when I have the glasses on there's one eye that's better and one that's worse, when I have the glasses off, I have one eye better and one eye worse. I'm not sure the significance there, but I presume there is some.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home