My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Sleep

I got about two hours of sleep last night before waking up from a dream and about 3 more hours this morning before waking again. At least I'm getting some sleep but I keep having the dreams and it's getting frustrating. The crazy part is for the couple of seconds after I get up I still have to clear my mind and I always have those couple of seconds of wondering if the past few weeks have been just a dream. Then the fog clears and it comes flooding back. I need sleep. The prayer thing's not working particularly well right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home