My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Progress

I'm better today than I was yesterday and I suppose that's what progress is called. I was reading a bunch of old letter than Renell had written to me. Some from long ago, some from her pregnancy, some from after Ryen was born. It really brings back a heap of emotion. It still hurts.

But I also got a lot of other stuff done today that was productive. I think that's how I'm going to get beyond this. In part by distracting myself, but in large part by simply moving on with the rest of my life. I've needed to do that, I need to do it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home