My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Monday, November 07, 2005

Status Check

Better today than yesterday is progress I suppose. On the emotional side at least, if not the eyes. As for the eyes, they should get better over the weeks, but I'll be using the same antibiotic eyedrops for months to come. At least this one doesn't sting. Slowly getting Renell out of my head is hard but progressing. Getting Ryen out of my head is a little more difficult. Espeically now that she wants to sign over custody to her parents. She'll get to see him whenever she wants and when it's convenient for her, but I'd be out of the picture if they could have their way. Small steps I suppose. I have to get the eyes better first or I'm back at square one and flat on my ass for even more time. I'm tired. My mind is tired, my body is tired and my soul is heavy. I need to rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home