My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Friday, November 18, 2005

Breathing

I'm having that same problem of breathing again. Get lost in thought and forget to breathe. It's a stupid thing. I know it is. I just get lost in the mental images, I can feel the lump rising in my throat again and I just forget to breathe. You'd think that by now I'd be over this. I think the sitting around all day for three weeks with nothing to do but think is making me crazy. Three more days. Then I'll get lost in work again. At least that's the hope. I can't keep feeling like this. It's just a wavering between pain and sadness and anger and it's not good. But, as with everything else, you take it a day at a time; or a hour; or minute if need be. time is supposed to pass and the passage of time is supposed to help, but I still get caught for a few seconds in my thoughts. Time stands still and I forget to breathe and a little bit of life slips away.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home