My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Tomorrow's Return

I've been cleared to return to my normal class/work routine tomorrow (monday), albeit carrying much less stuff than I normally would. Still not suppused to carry more than ten poounds. It's been a while since I've been gone. It'll be good to get back to the normal routine. Some distraction is necessary right now and It'll give me things to do rather than dwell on things I can't do anything about. Hopefully the return goes smooth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home