My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

End of New Year's Eve = New Year

Well that and the addition of one extra second to keep the atomic clocks within .9 seconds of accuracy.  New Years Eve is just about coming to a close. It’s got about 10 minutes left here locally. I’m still sober enough to type which I suppose has both positives and negatives. I’ve got a couple of shots lined up for the stroke of midnight. Beyond that I’ll probably turn in a bit early tonight.

Something about the holidays sucks more than normal. Not that I feel all that bad, just sort of generally depressed. Nothing that tequila can’t solve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home