My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Busy Tues....oh and USC can suck it.

Tues. was quite busy. I spent most of the day up at Kam helping the speech people and spent the latter part of the afternoon/early part of the evening trying to get Walter's computer up and running. it's got some spyware issues. I have some time to work on it as they left this morning (Wed.) for California. Anyhow, it was nice to feel relatively productive again, even if it was largely sitting around doing very little.

And the Rose Bowl game just ended with Texas beating USC by three points. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home