My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Stress

The start date for my new job is coming up sooner than planned. I guess I'm starting to stress out over it. For the first time in a while, I bummed a smoke off of some lady I passed by on the street. I don't know why, perhaps just for this particular reason, but I carry a lighter with me most of the time, even though I don't smoke.

I realize the stress is rather stupid and natural, still I'm apprehensive. There was a study released last week that I covered on one of my other blogs about how sex is supposed to relieve stress and make you give better speeches and shit. Perhaps I just need to get laid? Supposedly the effects last for a few days. Kind of amusing but not particularly surprising. It's amazing what people can spend time and research grant money on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home