My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Monday, February 13, 2006

I hate people

Seriously, I just fucking hate people. I try to be relatively considerate. I think I'm a pretty considerate person, but honestly, I just get so fucking pissed off sometimes. Fuck people. People suck. They suck real fucking hard.

I was once told that you should expect the least from people and provide the best of yourself. I don't know about the latter, but the former is definitely goddamn true. The sad fucking part though is that when you expect the least from people they usually goddamn deliver. And if you expect more, then you're fucking disappointed on top of that.

PEOPLE SUCK GIANT DONKEY DICK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home