My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Killing Myself for Other People

Seriously, I feel like I've been awake for two weeks. I've got work, the Akaka thing, the demo thing, both of which I got pimped out to by Kekoa for...what exactly? I've got the speech thing which I wish I could devote more time to even if sometimes they get to be whiny ungrateful little bitches. I guess tonight is just one of those times where I realize that eating a whole pizza and drinking a bunch of whiskey and smoking (again) are not conducive to living well. I feel like I'm on the slow path to killing myself for other people. In the mean time there's still a bunch of other stuff to do and the rain is begining to piss me off as well.

ARGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home