My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

putting my eduation to use

So the job is going well, in fact i'm writing this from my desk at the end of the day before i go home and get so damned sloshed i can't think straight let alone type straight.

just a random comment but my education is primarily technical. technical people aren't supposed to write well. i find myself doing mostly writing in this job. i almost feel like i'm just doing product documentation, which don't get me wrong, is still very cool, but i find it amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home