My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Friday, February 17, 2006

work

Work has been going pretty well by the way. Keeps me busy. The new switch is almost installed. I got the videoconferencing gear up and running behind firewalls, etc. I still have to document it but it works. Surprisingly better than I had expected to be honest.

When the new circuits come in, I'm the first beta tester so I get to break shit. That starts next week. I also have an eye appt. next week, but not until Tues. Monday is a holiday so I get a three day weekend. Yay for alcohol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home