My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Dreams and Recovery

It's odd th esorts of things you dream about when you sleep. I rarely remember the things I dream about. Even now it's fading pretty quickly. I went to sleep around 2 AM and I got up around 230 PM. Well, actually I fell asleep on my couch at 230 AM then got woken up by some Jehovah's witness at 10:30 AM but kept acting like was asleep for a few minutes until he went away then moved into the bedroom in the back until 230 PM.

But the dreams are annoying. It was consistently about being close to what I hope to achieve but never quite getting it and always something catastrophic to make it unreachable. Details escape me, plus I'm still groggy as fuck and amazed I can type, but it felt a lot like a Roadrunner and Wylie Coyote cartoon. I just remember it not being very fun.

But at least today I can relax a bit. Not much to do besides sleep and recover from the week. Tomorrow starts a new week at work and no speech so I'm free to make use of my choice of alcohols without worrying about whether I have to judge or run prep which is nice. It'll give me a chance to get moving on some of the other work I've got lined up. Plus I can probably find a nice bottle of something single malt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home