My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Monday, February 20, 2006

slow weekend

friday after i got pissed, i got drunk, which ironically, i've been told the aussie slang term for is "getting pissed" so i guess i got pissed off, then just pissed.

i've decided that 6 double scotchews (bushmills) is both too expensive and too much in one sitting at a bar. other than that, it's been a slow weekend. I meant to get some writing done, that i haven't yet done. I've gotten the ideas recorded in audio, but now i have to type them up.

also, i need to remember to post the funnier ones to the other blog http://randomactsofjackassery.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home