My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Saturday bad habits

Well, not too bad i suppose, i'm still sober enough to type after all. but this staying up until 2 am doing nothing exceedingly productive is starting to make me question my usefulness.

and i need to remember to carry around some business cards. the only ones i usually keep on hand are my old ones from AgileMD because the back is empty and i can use them to write little reminders, like post-its but not sticky. and you can throw them at people.

i have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow. well technically i suppose that's today. michelle would say that it's today, i don't think it's actually sunday until the sun rises.

i think i need to invest in some ambien

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home