My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

3 AM

It's 3AM again, and I'm still awake. That' not entire appropriate though, since I did sleep for about an hour tonight. Not sure why I can't sleep. Honesly I want a drink, but if I start drinking now I'm either going to sleep through work or be drunk at work, neither of which is good, the latter of which can easily get me fired.

I guess I'm just feeling disturbed. No particular reason. Just depressed.There's a nagging feeling in the back of my head that I'm forgetting something but I don't know what it is.

On the plus side, I finally found my voice recorder which means I can leave myself notes again. So at least I know that going forward I'll remember things....so long as I remember to bring my recorder.

There are a bunch of sick people at work. I started to get a runny nose today. I guess I'm worried about being sick took. I've been taking Airborne since lunch. That shit is expensive for what amound to vitamins that taste like old tang. Hopefully the stuff works though. I'd better not get sick.

I'm sure the insomnia doesn't help things. Fuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home