My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

speech

the state tournament for speech is this week which means i'm spending every evening until some crazy ass hour at kam, and still going to work every day as well. it's the nutty fucking schedule again. yay. oh well, at least it offers some distraction. lately i've been feeling like shit. the day to day stuff is good, it stops me from thinking about things. thinking is bad mmmkay.

i've got multiple debate cases to go over and some oratory stuff to help with and other random tasks. i think my ability and role in this is being rather overblown though. both by the students and by the coaching staff. oh well, at least i get a few free meals out of it.

not much else going on other than that. the fain finally stopped which is nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home