My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

looking and finding and waiting and I need goddamn coffee

Everybody looks for love as thought it's some nirvana or the goddamn holy grail. And while we're looking for it, we wnd up being fate's bitch. In any given city, there are million people all swimming through life like fish in a tank, wandering in circles just trying to get by without being eaten. Then you bump the right person, turn the right corner or pick up the wrong cup of coffee and the random tides take you where you should go. But do we look? or do we sit back and let fate decide? Do we swim agains the current or flow with it?

I for one have given up swimming upstream. I'm goddamn tired. I've resigned myself to letting someone else pull the puppet strings. Bad enough to worry about the big fish ready to swallow you whole. I can't deal with the rest of it right now.

Early meeting tomorrow morning. I either need to go to sleep in the next few minutes or make a pot of coffe and tough it out until morning. I wonder what infomercials are on at 4 AM?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home