My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

way late....

It occurs to me that there's a great deal I haven't written about that has occurred in the last few months. Some good, some bad.

In Oct. I was in Nebraska. Good steak, generally nice people, mediocre Chinese good but good calzone. Fucking cold. It was a nice trip though.

Works' been busy, nothing new.

Some friends of mine are moving away soon. One to Indiana, a couple to Vegas, one to Seattle (I think) and one to San Jose to take the goddamn job offer I had. But I'm not bitter ;) Actually I wish all of the people moving well. If I had to choose...I don't know. Someplace warm.

I've continued the bad habits like insomnia and smoking both of which I know are bad. I'm fairly sure they're stress related which means work related.

and lastly, I've started a project to take the hundreds of CD's of crap that I have, old PDF documents, file backups, MP3's, etc. and I'm finally putting all that stuff onto external hard drives. It's taking forever. And I probably need to buy another (or maybe just a larger) hard drive.

Not sure what else happened. Mostly because I haven't slept since Friday and I'm kind of tired. At this point, I'm amazed I can type straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home