My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Focus

I think what I lack is focus. People have focus. Look at musicians for example, I don't expect John Mayer or Eva Cassidy to try and sell me a time share. These are people who know they love music, know they want to do this. I don't have that same focus. I can do the tech thing, I do it well. I can teach, even if I don't necessarily enjoy it. Hell, I'll bet if I actually practiced and tried and gave half a shit, I could do the music thing too. Point is, I have no focus, I don't know what can motivate me to get focused and I have no idea what I want to focus on. At this point, my life is office space, without the embezzling or hot girlfriend to watch kung fu movies with. Basically more geek, less flare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home