My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Soooo Tired

Maui was a long, long day. some of it good, some of it not as good, but overall productive. I'm just so freakin' exhausted. I'm actually too tired to sleep right now. Does that even make sense?

Who knows?, at this point I'm just brain dead, the only thing I'm thinking about now is that every song is like a little story but with a beat. That doesn't make any sense either. I'm just tired. Too tired to open a bottle of scotch, too annoyed to response to many more work emails that I missed today, too tired to do anything but sit and just bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home