My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Work's been frustrating lately. Two installs off island in two weeks. The last one we were at site until 9 PM. I got so tired by the end of the night that when we got back to the hotel I accidentally washed my hair with the lotion on the counter and didn't even know it.

Another off island coming up at the end of the month, plus training sessions. I keep hearing that change is coming. wait and see, wait and see, but I don't see any change for the better. I feel like we're slipping backwards on these.

That's part of why I haven't written in so long I suppose. I guess I enjoy the catharsis of writing. When things are going okay, I don't feel the need, when they're getting really bad I don't have the time or energy when today, I'm just frustrated and kinda pissed off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home