My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Communication

Communication is a large part of my life. I used to make a living doing data networks which are created for communicatin. I currently for for a telecommunications provider. I coach speech and debate which means I goddamn teach communication. Maybe I just suck at it.

For whatever reason, I can't seem to figure out how to communicate with Ryen's mom. Ideas simply do not flow. It's frustrating in part because I can't seem to communicate. More so because things always end in such a way that I'm just pissed off for no decent reason.

Ryen was over yesterday. We spent the afternoon at Ala Moana, they came back here. They spent the night at Rick's rather than here. They were supposed to come back this morning but ended up coming back around 130. If that's not a clue, it went downhill from there.

So once again, things are confused, frustrating and generally pissing me off. I fucking love communication

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home