My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Purpose in life

We each like to think we serve a purpose in life. I certainly would like to think that there's a reason why I'm here. But so far the only rationale I can think of for my existence is to suffer in indignation for the benefit of others whom I don't particularly like. Yeah, it's whiny and vain and annoying as all fuck, but sometimes the last thing a depressed person wants to see is a happy person and right now my misery could do with a little bit of fucking company...not bloody likely but still, I want to see some other people around pretty fucking miserable in the very near future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home