My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Holding pattern

It's been another long week at work. I'm in a holding pattern for the moment while some possible changes take place, but I'm just tired. Tired of the hassles and the crap and hoping for change.

On a side note, I had Ryen's doctor's office call my cell yesterday because Renell didn't pay one of the insurance bills. Since the insurance is under my name they called me. How nice of them. I didn't even know who the doctor was. Oh well. Talked to Ryen the other morning as well. Hadn't heard from him in about a week and nobody answers their goddamn phone. Pointless to leave a message too.

bought a bunch of domain names last night. Still have to renew the ones I was going to by. Considered buying "plnisucks" but didn't Mostly because I spent $100+ buying the ones I wanted for a three year term.

so tired of all this crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home