My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Treading Water

A I write this the sky is still dark. For the second time in as many weeks I’ve not slept. Generally it wouldn’t be that big of an issue, and it’s not that big of an issue now except that it annoys me that I can’t sleep. Usually there’s a reason I can pin it to. Stress from work or Renell or whatever, but lately I should be content. There’s nothing pressing that’s capturing my mind right now and nothing that’s excessively stressing me out.

At some point in the near future decisions do need to be amade about what direction my career will be headed in, but I can leave those discussions. For now, I’m content to run the normal patterns of life and see what happens.

It seems like even through I’m getting things done, all I’m doing is treading water. I don’t seem to make progress overall. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate the progress that’s being made on different fronts. I’ve got the home laptop and servers setup and running,,. I’ve got the domain names I needed to register, but there’s still so many things left to do. And when I see the list it never appears to be getting much shorter, only getting longer. It only appears to be working in the opposite direction that I need it to be working in.

Mass craziness though. I can barely hold a cohesive through in my head. I have a feeling today will be a long day. The sun is coming up now and not that it’s a bad thing. To the contrary, it’s quite good that things are still going. I guess I’m just tired. Got a John Mayer song stuck in my head now. Better than what it previously was I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home