My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Kona is cold

In Kona for work for a few days. Doing an installation and user training for a coffee company in the back of Kaloko mauka. This morning is goddamn cold though. Not as cold as say Nebraska or Boston, bu treally freakin' cold for me considering I'm used to 80 degrees. I'm almost thinking I should have brought gloves because Kaloko is going to be a little colder than where I'm at now, at least in the mornings.

So far things seem pretty organized. I don't know where the equipment is at but other than that, everything is ready to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home