My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kenji's funeral....

I went to a funeral today for sort of a friend of the family. He died rather suddenly and he was only a year or two older than me. Scray thought I suppose, but it does make me think.

There's an exercise I did once for a writing class that was to write your own obituary. I think over the next couple of days I'll expand it. I'll write my own obit if I died tomorrow, my own obit for when I die and I think I'll write my own eulogy. That should be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home