My Recovery and Other Things You Don't Care About

The steps and stages in my recovery from surgery and the end of a six year relationship that resulting in my wonderful son

Name:
Location: Around. Honolulu mostly., Hawaii, United States

I'm an insomniac. It leads to a number of different, interesting things.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Stalked

So I got to see Ryen today. I just got home in fact. Not a good day though. His mother still followed us around Ala Moana...with her mother. So basically I had my son and we were stalked by two angry harpies all morning. It was good though we did get him some pants which he needed, and I got to scope out some stuff for Christmas.

Other than work, things have been going well. Days at work are keeping up with the norm, namely still long. I was hoping they would shorten in Dec. but a bunch of little things are keeping me busy.

It's been a little cold in the evenings lately which is a welcome rarity. But kind of a bumme since I don't have anyone to share it with lately. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home